[LTER-luq-pi] status of Renewal funding LTER 5b

Sharon A. Cantrell Rodríguez scantrel at suagm.edu
Thu Nov 12 09:07:13 MST 2015

Dear Jess: I actually like the idea of a starting date of January so there is no overlap with LTER5a.
Sharon
Sharon A. Cantrell, Ph. D.
Vicerrectora Asociada Estudios Graduados e Investigación
Associate Vicechancellor Graduate Studies & Research
Universidad del Turabo
P. O. Box 3030
Gurabo, PR 00778
Tel. 787-743-7979 Ext. 4273, 4268

[Turabo Hori Artwork [021C+Bk]]

Catedrática (Professor)
Departamento de Biología
Escuela de Ciencias Naturales y Tecnología
Universidad del Turabo
P. O. Box 3030
Gurabo, PR 00778
Tel. 787-743-7979 Ext. 4266, 4116