[LTER-luq-pi] Meetings through 2015

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:02:56 MST 2015

*LUQ Monthly meetings - 1 pm EST - *these are supposed to be the 2nd
Tuesday of every month, with the exception of November due to an LCZO site
visit
November 17th
December 8th

*MC meetings - 1 pm EST - *the original idea was that these would be
scheduled every two weeks, but the 2nd meeting would only be held if deemed
necessary
December 1st
December 15th (if needed)
December 29th - Do we need to move this due to the holidays?

*Jess only - Technician meeting - 2:15 pm AST*
November 30th - will you still be gone for Thanksgiving?

*No other SEAC meetings scheduled yet*

Is everyone still available Tuesdays in 2016, or do we need to poll for a
new date due to changing schedules?

Sarah

--
Sarah Stankavich