[LTER-luq-pi] Fwd: Fw: Approval of IGERT Final Report Award #0801577

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:09:37 MST 2015

Saran,

If it has not already happened, you should shortly see that we have
completed all the reporting required for the IGERT grant that was holding
up the LTER.  Let me know if there we are incorrect about this.

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Direct Office Line: 787-350-0350
Or: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 2867
   El Verde Field Station: 4381
Mobile: 787-380-3311