[LTER-luq-cte] CTE B2 pre-hurricane from NASA photos

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Wed May 16 07:43:23 PDT 2018

Hi all - I was looking at the NASA G-LiHT photos from March 2017 today and
trying to find the CTE plots, just out of curiosity. It was a lot harder
than I thought! I didn't realize the canopy had filled in so much. I found
B2 and thought I would share with the group in case anyone else wanted to
check it out! The photo is here
ftp://fusionftp.gsfc.nasa.gov/tmp/gliht_photomosaic/PR/20170305_PRday4/G-LiHT_2017-03-05_23771.jpg
 I attached an image showing where it is. You can zoom in on the NASA photo
and see some of the limbs that did not resprout.

Pretty cool! I'll look for the others when I have more time.

Sarah

--
Sarah Stankavich
LUQ-LTER Coordinator