[LTER-luq-cte] Meeting to discuss site review

Sarah Stankavich sarahstankavich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 07:30:22 PST 2017

Hi Jean - I dont think this is intended to be a practice session. Rather,
Jess wants to have everyone meet and provide input on what we will
presenting in the field and how, what we will present at the poster
session, what he should say about the CTE in the opening talk, etc. Since
its a large project with many people involved, he wants to make sure we are
not focusing too much on one portion of the research and not enough on
others.

A good place to start would be you presenting the ideas you came up with
previously to the group for discussion and comments. Maybe you should send
it to the group for review before the meeting.

Once we have all agreed, then I expect we wll schedule a practice session.

Sarah