[LTER-luq-a] Spring cleaning for LUQ LTER - Students unite!

J. Aaron Hogan jamesaaronhogan at gmail.com
Tue May 10 07:16:24 MDT 2016

Hi LUQ students,

I write to:

*1.* Remind you, once again, of the annual LUQ LTER meeting that will be
taking place June 9 and 10.  (tentative agenda attached-subject to
revision).

*2.* Urge you to finish the semester strong!

*& 3. * Do my job, as LUQ student rep.  We have spring cleaning at the LUQ
LTER.  IF you are no longer a student, or no longer affiliated as a student
with the LUQ LTER, please *speak up*.  We can transfer you to the standard
LUQ LTER email list, so you can stay up with all things LUQ.  Please let me
know.  If I see you on the student list and I know you are no longer a
student, you will be deleted from the list.

*I will be sending a student survey to follow this email.  It is a short 10
question survey. Please take the time to fill it out.  *

I will be stepping down as LUQ student representative, there is an informal
ballot in the survey. Consider these the "primaries".  We will have a
second "electoral" vote in the near future.

Thank you & All the best,
Aaron

--
James Aaron Hogan