[LTER-luq-a] for Monday's meeting

Jess Zimmerman jesskz at ites.upr.edu
Mon May 9 08:44:12 MDT 2016

Hi All,

Here is today's meeting info.  I also attach the draft Agenda I sent out
late last week, as well as the working groups we discussed the last time
around.

*SEAC Meeting*
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/903299877

*You can also dial in using your phone.*
United States : +1 (646) 749-3131

Access Code: 903-299-877

"See" you soon,

jess

Jess K. Zimmerman
Professor
Lead PI, Luquillo LTER Program
Department Environmental Sciences
University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico

Tel: 787-764-0000 ext. 1-XXXX-# where XXXX is:
   LTER Program Office: 88233
   El Verde Field Station: 83467
Mobile: 787-380-3311