[LTER-investigators] Identifying LTER data relevant to "anthropause" effects

Bill Fraser bfraser at 3rivers.net
Wed Aug 19 14:13:21 PDT 2020

Hello Everybody,

Following up on Alice's comments, I work with Antarctic seabird
populations at Palmer Station, but I doubt very much our data
would reflect in any way the "pause" in human activity due to
COVID, the main reason being that there are so few of us humans
seasonally interacting with these species in the first place.  If
there are any other ideas about whether our data may be useful,
however, I would be happy to hear them.

Best Wishes,

Bill