[LTER-investigators] Got long-term biodiversity data?: ILTER Joint Paper Initiative

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Feb 20 09:27:30 PST 2018

Dear LTER investigators--
I wanted to make you aware of this joint paper initiative with our ILTER
colleagues.  It seems that my earlier email was not delivered and the
organizers have received no data sets from US investigators.

The initial deadline was February 7, but organizers would very much like to
be able to include US data. If you have -- or know of -- an appropriate
data set (see requirements below), please respond directly to Peter Haase (
peter.haase at senckenberg.de) as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Marty