[LTER-imc-ddms] Lucidchart

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 25 11:37:40 MDT 2015

Hi Philip -
As one of the perps, I'll take a look at converting my little
org-diagrams to lucidcharts. editing online would definitely be easier.

BTW, we have an email list for this group now: imc-ddms at lternet.edu. I
am sending to that instead of the individuals.

Margaret

Margaret O'Brien
Information Management
Santa Barbara Coastal LTER