[LTER-imc-ddms] Links/numbers for call

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Fri Jul 10 11:42:26 MDT 2015

We are going to try Google Hangouts for this call. Saran is limited as to which technologies she can implement on her machine as she doesn't have the admin rights so many of us take for granted.

We'll send out a link a few minutes before the start time.

--
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist