[LTER-imc-ddms] Types of Projects & Products

John H. Porter jhp7e at virginia.edu
Sun Jul 5 09:12:31 MDT 2015

Gastil and Kristin,
      I've put a brief draft document describing the mechanisms by which
NIS modules might be produced under a distributed system. Please take a
look and set me straight where I went wrong.... or add in all the
important things I forgot.

      Given the short time frame, I've CC'd the whole DDMS group just in
case they want to pitch in as well.

      It is in our shared Google Docs folder under Project Management
and Task as "Types of Projects & Products" or via the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o3aqtxxHVcqJeQqRIZ6TWJ6OqLf3piHPNAmhoVU_SA8

      I will also go through the task spreadsheet in the "services
bucket" and note any disagreements with Gastil's categorization.....

 -JP

--
John Porter
Dept. of Environmental Sciences