[LTER-im] EDI webinar tomorrow 9/21/2021: “Workflow for automating EDI data package updates using GitHub."

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Mon Sep 20 10:30:58 PDT 2021

[EDI logo]<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/>ENVIRONMENTAL DATA INITIATIVE
https://environmentaldatainitiative.org
Follow EDI on Twitter: @EDIdatapackages<https://twitter.com/EDIdatapackages> and @EDIgotData<https://twitter.com/edigotdata>
EDI Office Hours:<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/edi-office-hours/> Wednesdays, 3-4 p.m. ET
________________________________
Webinar Reminder

A workflow for automating the update of continuous data in EDI using GitHub

Tuesday, 21 September 2021 at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)

Ian Brunjes, EDI Fellow with the Scripps Institution of Oceanography this past summer, will present the workflow he developed to automate a data pipeline, that is used to take data from the Southern California Coastal Ocean Observing System and the Central and Northern California Ocean Observing System programs for publication in the EDI and the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) data repositories.

Speaker: Ian Brunjes (Master's Program Environmental Data Science, Bren School of Environmental Science and Management, UCSB)

Find registration and connection information here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkc-urrT8uGdTYK_Cp6TIjpNseJJEba-J->.

We are looking forward to seeing you at our webinar!

The EDI-Team