[LTER-im] EDI webinar tomorrow 11/16/2021 on our data repository event notifications

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 15 10:40:40 PST 2021

[EDI logo]<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/>ENVIRONMENTAL DATA INITIATIVE
https://environmentaldatainitiative.org
Follow EDI on Twitter: @EDIdatapackages<https://twitter.com/EDIdatapackages> and @EDIgotData<https://twitter.com/edigotdata>
EDI Office Hours:<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/edi-office-hours/> Wednesdays, 3-4 p.m. ET
________________________________
Join our Webinar tomorrow!

Tuesday, 16 Nov. 2021 at 2 p.m. ET (11 a.m. PT)

Keep Your Science Up-to-Date with EDI Repository Event Notifications

Science that is based wholly or in part on data archived in the EDI repository can utilize our event notification service to be notified anytime input data changes. Ultimately, this accelerates science, enables projects to live beyond their completion date, encourages reproducibility, and allows you to do more by reducing manual tasks. Join us for an in-depth look at EDI repository event notifications, what they are, how they work, and how to get started using them.

Speaker: Colin Smith (EDI, UW-Madison)

Find registration and connection information here<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUqcuivrD4pG9AwHKz5qm3nb-mEgROLxYZx>.

We are looking forward to seeing you at our webinar!

The EDI-Team