[LTER-im] EDI Data Repository system stability...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu May 13 20:52:57 PDT 2021

Dear IM,

The EDI Data Repository has been experiencing technical issues for the past
few days within our virtual infrastructure environment. While we work with
our hosting service at the university and the infrastructure vendor to
correct these issues, we have migrated our virtual machines to a similar,
but independent, environment. Although we cannot at this time rule out all
possible issues which may also affect this new environment, we expect that
our systems will be stable during this process. We apologize for any
inconvenience this may be causing and hope to have a permanent resolution
in place before long. We will keep you informed of any changes to status of
the EDI Data Repository. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla