[LTER-im] Feb 8th VWC: Site Review Panel Discussion

Renee F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Tue Feb 2 15:36:14 PST 2021

Good afternoon,

Our next monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC) is just around the corner, this coming Monday, February 8th @ 12p PT / 3p ET. This month is focused on preparing for site reviews- a popular VWC topic! We have several sites up for review this year and I have invited IMs from the remaining sites reviewed in 2019 and 2020 who did not speak during our previous discussion (February 2020, see recording here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PPG8-hLKMWRFg8FADmwTzRit_4DDovjK/view?usp=sharing) to share their perspectives.

This is also a reminder that Marty has set up a folder for sharing site review materials here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1UWmQmHT3GF-RxfTWLizLsxe_AXMctWZt. We strongly encourage everyone to contribute to this folder so that we can build upon each others’ successes. I know I still need to add my materials and I have asked those who will be speaking next week to contribute their materials as well.

I have attached a list of questions that the panelists will be addressing. If you have other burning questions you’d like the panelists to address, please send those to me. Otherwise, we will have ample time for Q&A during the VWC, following each panelist. Also, as always, I’m seeking good news from across the LTER Network & EDI to share at the top of the hour prior to diving into our discussion.

February VWC Connection Info: