[LTER-im] New personnel update instructions

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Aug 20 16:57:36 PDT 2021

Dear LTER IM's--

In an effort to keep documentation together, organized, and updated -- I've
started a GitHub.io site for an LTER IM manual
<https://lter.github.io/im-manual/>. It's definitely a work-in-progress
(and I'd welcome input and assistance), but the personnel update
instructions <https://lter.github.io/im-manual/site-personnel> are pretty
well settled. Please bookmark them and try them out. If you lose track of
them, you can always find them in the LTER Github repo
<https://github.com/lter>.

Thanks,
Marty

---
Marty Downs (she/her)  |  ORCID <https://orcid.org/0000-0003-2833-956X>
Director, LTER Network Office
National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
University of California - Santa Barbara
https://lternet.edu   |   LTER Zotero
<https://www.zotero.org/groups/2055673/lter_network/library>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/uslter>

617-833-7930 (m)

*~~I sometimes find it convenient to email on nights and weekends. *
*That doesn't mean I expect you to reply during off-hours.~~*