[LTER-im] **TODAY** Fwd: August 9th VWC: Preparation for ClimDB

Renée F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Mon Aug 9 07:22:30 PDT 2021

Hi all, a friendly reminder of our scheduled VWC today. Also, my original
message had a slight error, which I have corrected below. Please be
reminded that expectations of LTER Network IMs are detailed in the IMC
Bylaws
<https://lternet.edu/documents/lter-information-management-committee-bylaws-v4/>,
of which the latest revision (v4) recently received unanimous approval. If
you have any questions or concerns, please direct them to IM Exec (
imexec at lternet.edu).

Thanks, Renée