[LTER-im] John Kerfoot - Palmer IM

John Kerfoot jkerfoot at marine.rutgers.edu
Wed Apr 14 12:58:39 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

Good to be aboard.  Still wading through all of the intricacies Corinna
referenced, but it's starting to be a bit more clear.

I also want to extend a heartfelt thank you to Corinna and Jon for the
amazingly quick responses to my late night emails and questions.  The
support provided by EDI is as good as I've ever worked with and I look
forward to continuing to participate in LTER data management.

I look forward working with you all going forward.

Thanks again,

John

--
John Kerfoot
Rutgers University Center for Ocean Observing Leadership