[LTER-im] Site Bytes for Databits

Porter, John H (jhp7e) jhp7e at virginia.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:22:01 PDT 2020

As you may recall from an earlier email (below), Databits is an online newsletter for environmental information management.

We’d like to cast a wide net for information about what is happening at various research sites – especially with respect to new things you may have done due to COVID-19.   So please consider submitting a “Site Byte” at:
https://forms.gle/FdobbPcT2eAJKFuKA

Site Bytes don’t need to be long or complicated – a paragraph or two are fine.

If you’ve got a lot to talk about, and you’d like to do a feature article instead, please contact An Nguyen and myself at jhp7e at virginia.edu<mailto:jhp7e at virginia.edu> and enthusiast at utexas.edu<mailto:enthusiast at utexas.edu>

Thanks!

-John Porter