[LTER-im] November 9th VWC - Allison Horst & Julien Brun

Renee F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Tue Nov 3 12:51:31 PST 2020

Sorry for yet another email, but it was pointed out there was a typo in the ET timezone. The correct meeting time is: Monday, November 9th at 11:30a PT (that’s 12:30p MT, 1:30p CT, 2:30p ET). I know we have a few folks outside of these TZs, so in other words, the meeting will start a half hour earlier than usual.

Also, forgot to mention, please bring your good news! If you have good news/announcements from your site that you would like included in the opening announcements, please send to me by Monday morning. The news doesn’t have to be IM specific- just needs to be positive and relevant to the LTER community. Thank you!