[LTER-im] IMC VWC on Monday March 9th

Renee F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Mon Mar 9 11:01:23 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder about our monthly VWC in approximately one hour, where we’ll hear from Kim Komatsu and Meghan Avolio, co-PIs of an LTER Synthesis Working group titled, “Integrating plant community and ecosystem response to chronic global change drivers.” They will share with us their process for gathering datasets, assembling them into an informal database for synthesis, and writing functions for the Codyn R package.

For more details about their synthesis working group and to see the many products that were developed: https://lternet.edu/working-groups/integrating-plant-community-ecosystem-responses-chronic-global-change-drivers-toward-explanation-patterns-improved-global-predictions/

See you soon! https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/664969166

Renée