[LTER-im] Questions about deprecating the LTER Data Portal...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 06:42:12 PST 2020

Hi Marty,

Great question! The short answer is that it will not affect the LTER
DataONE member node in any way. Both the LTER and EDI member nodes are
services dependent only on the underlying EDI/PASTA data repository and
have no functional relationship to either data portal. Thanks for asking!

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla