[LTER-im] review best practices for publishing non-tabular data

Corinna Gries cgries at wisc.edu
Tue Dec 1 07:55:09 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

just a quick reminder that we would like to get some feedback from you all on the best practice documents.

The non-tabbers will meet next Tuesday to discuss your feedback and plan the December LTER water cooler activities. So, it would be great to get your thoughts by December 7th.

thanks
the non-tabbers