[LTER-im] Personnel updates

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:11:53 PDT 2020

Dear LTER site information managers,
It's been a bit over a year since our last personnel update. I had hoped to
have our new community platform in place by now, but we aren't quite there
yet.

I've downloaded csv files from each site and placed them in a personnel
update folder within the Information managers shared google drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1Wc8YvMhMAVPyRj60tpbbCJ8Ukxkby4vw

Please start with these lists, and update them using the instructions
included in the folder. I've also included a template excel file with the
defined vocabulary for sites, titles, and status. *Please* adhere to the
specified options or discuss any changes we may need to make to the whole
system.

Only people who are completely new to the system should have blank
usernames. If a person has worked at another site previously, they are
likely to already have a username in the system. Adding them as blank will
generate new (and unnecessary) usernames.

When you have completed updates, upload a csv file with the same naming
convention (using the date you completed the update: SIT-YYYY-MM-DD.csv )
to the shared google drive and drop me an email or slack, letting me know
it's ready to upload.

Thanks,
Marty

--