[LTER-im] April IMC Water Cooler is Coming!

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Wed Apr 8 18:30:26 PDT 2020

And it may be sooner than you were thinking; next Monday April 13th!

Please take the time to review and think about the Science Council request
from my original message that will be part of the IMC annual report due
next soon.  This is an important new piece of the annual report and one
that we should take full advantage of and IMEXEC would love your input.

On Monday, we will specifically hear from Sarah Elmendorf, Corinna Gries,
Tim Whitaker and Suzanne Remillard about their web infrastructure but I am
sure that many more will chime in with helpful bits of information.  Please
be willing to share anything that could benefit another IM.

Here is the regular connection information---

Topic: IM Virtual Watercooler

Join Zoom Meeting

https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/664969166

Meeting ID: 664 969 166

One tap mobile

+16699006833,,664969166# US (San Jose)

+16468769923,,664969166# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 664 969 166

I likely forgot something in there but one of you will find it if so.

Cheers!
Jason

jpdowning at alaska.edu
907.474.6364 (Office)