[LTER-im] IMC VWC - October 21st 2019 (Alternate meeting time!)

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Wed Oct 9 10:07:35 PDT 2019

Greetings IMC,

Due to a potential holiday conflict for some government workers we have
chosen to postpone the October VWC by one week and it will be on Monday
October 21st.  On that day, we will continue with a group discussion on the
implementation details of EML 2.2 and the updating of the EML Best
Practices document.  Margeret gave a nice overview of the key new features
in an EDI webinar which the slides and a recording are available if you
were not there (
https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/webinars-events/previous-edi-events/eml-2-2-new-features/
).  The delay this month should give some folks an extra chance to look at
their EML and come to our VTC with some questions and real life
implementation examples.  The standard VWC connection information for our
meeting is below.

Cheers!

Monday  October 21st at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/419931872

Or Telephone:
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 419 931 872

FYI-Margeret and the EDI crew are also available during their regular
'office hours'.

[image: icons_2]

*Wednesdays at 2-3pm CT (3-4pm ET)*

*Zoom connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/966777885