[LTER-im] IMC VWC - November 18th (NOT TODAY!)

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Mon Nov 11 09:13:58 PST 2019

Greetings IMC,

Apologies for the late notice but IMEXEC has decided to postpone the
monthly water cooler given the holiday.  We are scheduled to get together
next Monday with Dr. Will Weider of the NCEAS Soil Organic Matter Working
Group to present on their activities.  Here is all the regular connection
information and we look forward to seeing and hearing from everyone.

Monday  November 18th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/419931872

Or Telephone:
US: +1 646 876 9923 or +1 669 900 6833
Meeting ID: 419 931 872