[LTER-im] EDI Data Management Office Hours

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Tue May 7 12:22:52 PDT 2019

Dear LTER Information Managers,

Just a quick reminder that we have regular data management office hours on Wednesdays at 2-3pm CT (3-4pm ET) via the zoom connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/966777885. This event is also listed on our events calendar<https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/calendar/>. <https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/calendar/> <https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/calendar/>

We are looking forward to hearing from you with any data management related questions or if you would like to discuss data management challenges and strategies. Those of you just starting out as Information Managers are especially welcome! We would also appreciate any feedback and input on how to serve you better.

Sincerely,

The EDI-Team

https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/