[LTER-im] Graph databases

Philip Tarrant philip.tarrant at asu.edu
Tue Jan 15 11:12:04 PST 2019

Dear colleagues,
We are considering undertaking a project using a graph database, potentially Neo4j. We do not have any experience of this technology, so I wanted to reach out and see if any IMs have used this type of database. I would be interested in any use cases and if you were moving data from an RDMS how your migration experience was.

Thanks in advance,
Philip Tarrant
Director, Informatics and Technology | Senior Sustainability Scientist
[http://sustainability.asu.edu/docs/gios/signature/images/logo.png]
P.O. Box 875402 | Tempe, Arizona | 85287-5402
PH: 480-727-7860   |   Main: 480-965-2975
sustainability.asu.edu