[LTER-im] Bachelors theses

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:35:24 PST 2019

Below is an SBC entry for a masters thesis. To follow NSF's naming
convention, you would not abbreviate @bachelorsthesis{...

```
@mastersthesis{sbclter-bibliography-1246,
  title={Establishing formainifera based biofacies within shallow marine
deposits, Carpinteria Slough, CA. Implications for southern California
sea-level studies},
  author={Bentz, M},
  year={2016},
  institution={University of California, Santa Barbara},
  federal_support={unknown},
  status={published},
  peer_reviewed={unknown},
}