[LTER-im] Bachelors theses

Margaret O'Brien margaret.obrien at ucsb.edu
Fri Feb 1 15:15:08 PST 2019

at SBC, we follow the NSF bibtex types, because we submit our lists for
annual reports in bibtex.
I don't think NSF accepts BS-level theses, only masters and phd. if you
want to add bachelor's I suggest you follow the naming convention to keep
it simple.

Here are the notes and the NSF guide (linked on note).
http://im.lternet.edu/bibliography/nsf_report_bibtex
https://www.research.gov/common/robohelp/public/WebHelp/Project_Reports.htm

Margaret O'Brien
ORCID: 0000-0002-1693-8322