[LTER-im] ESIP telecon this coming Thursday to recap meeting highlights

Renee F. Brown rfbrown at unm.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:36:49 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Here is some additional information regarding tomorrow’s 2019 ESIP Summer Meeting Highlights telecon:

Date/time: August 8th, 2019 — 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM ET

Connection Information: GoToMeeting: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292855413 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/292855413>
You can also dial in by phone: +1 (646) 749-3117, Access Code: 292-855-413

Agenda: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18sBOXzIqWs2268k2RDd3JH78WuA2rWvX-amDzTc26XM

Renée