[LTER-im] website content

Marty Downs downs at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue Aug 6 09:17:19 PDT 2019

Hi Corinna,
I think this makes a ton of sense, just would like to be kept in the loop
so that we can link from the LTER Network site to some of those specific
resources. And would encourage looking for gaps in the DataONE resources
<https://dataoneorg.github.io/Education/>, rather than duplicating them.
I think it's also worth considering whether there are specific
LTER-centered resources that complement the "for new data managers"
resources that would live on the EDI page.  Clearly the LTER Data Policy
and Guidelines are LTER-specific. What other resources does an *LTER*
information manager need, that other information managers might not?

Thanks, Marty

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 7:05 AM Corinna Gries <cgries at wisc.edu> wrote:

> HI all,
>
> Thank you to those who responded positively to this suggestion. Since I
> heard only from very few people, I will assume that most don’t care and we
> should go ahead and implement this on the EDI website. Last chance to let
> me know otherwise.
>

> John, is it alright to use some of the text you wrote during the meeting?
>

> Thanks
>
> Corinna

Marty Downs (she/her/hers)
Deputy Director, LTER Network Communications Office

​
https://lternet.edu

downs at nceas.ucsb.edu