[LTER-im] website content

Corinna Gries cgries at wisc.edu
Fri Aug 2 12:34:35 PDT 2019

Hi again,

Working my way through my to-do list from the IM meeting ...

EDI would be interested in hosting on our website content for two themes that have been talked about during the meeting. One section would along the lines of John Porter's 'brochure' of talking points, i.e., 'Why curate, archive and publish your data'. The other one would be 'for new data managers', which is not a good title, but I haven't come up with a better one yet. To start with that would be a place to write up the discussion we had on how to engage with the scientists on your project.

We feel that both subjects go well beyond LTER IM and would be very useful to other sites and projects.

I want to put this idea out for discussion and to get your reaction to this plan. Please let me know what you think
Thanks and have a great weekend
Corinna