[LTER-im] PASTA+ production environment upgrade...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:41:53 PDT 2019

Dear IM,

In keeping with EDI’s commitment to maintain and secure its data repository
infrastructure, we plan on upgrading all PASTA+ servers in the EDI
production environment with the latest version of the Ubuntu operating
system (18.04) on Wednesday 24 April. We are planning for a full day of
downtime to perform this task and will begin promptly at 8AM MDT. We expect
to bring the new production environment back online no later than Thursday
morning. Please plan accordingly. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla