[LTER-im] IMC Water Cooler April 8th 2019

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:27:11 PDT 2019

Greetings IMC!

At the water cooler this month we will be have some continued discussion of
sessions for our annual meeting this summer (the ESIP deadline is April 26th!)
and then a presentation from Suzanne, Don, Margaret and Wade on the Next
Generation for Network Climate and Hydrology data workshop that took place
in Albuquerque March 12-14.  They will present the information discussed,
the decisions they made and the steps going forward.  As usual, there
should be time for questions and discussion.

The google spreadsheet where we brainstormed session ideas at the water
cooler last month has evolved to have new tabs specific to either the IMC
or ESIP sessions as well as a tab for anyone that plans to attend to sign
up.  Here is that link once again so please revisit it and fill in any
information you can:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvwLsNZ-elCPbJ6zlGklPrqEixNoSvAF...
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DvwLsNZ-elCPbJ6zlGklPrqEixNoSvAFXjMtllK6DXU/edit?usp=sharing>

Once again, here is the standard connection information; see you all on
Monday April 8th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/419931872

--
Jason Downing
Bonanza Creek LTER Information Manager