[LTER-im] How do LTER sites generate their EML Packages?

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 10:36:59 PDT 2018

Hi,
I hope you are all doing well.

I would like to make a list of all the methods used by USA LTER sites and some of our ILTER colleagues on how they produce their EML packages for their site's data sets.
As you all know LUQ uses DEIMS. I will make a list and share it with you. If you have a link to share a special demo or script for this purpose, please do.

I want to also thank you for your nice thoughts on my retirement card. You all warmed my heart!
EDA

Eda Celina Meléndez ColomLUQ Information ManagerDepartment of Environmental Sciences
Natural Science Department
University of Puerto RicoRío Piedras CampusTel (787) 764-0000, Ext. 888225