[LTER-im] IMC Monthly Water Cooler Topics

Jason Downing jpdowning at alaska.edu
Thu Oct 25 12:37:00 PDT 2018

Greetings all!

IMEXEC is once again trying to come up with some hot topics for the next
several monthly water coolers.  If you have any suggestions for timely
topics of discussion or something of interest that you would like to
present to the group (as early as next month) please let us know.

While on the topic, the original date for our VWC next month (Nov 12) once
again falls on a holiday for some so we will be switching the discussion to
the next day and we will meet on Tuesday November 13th 2pm Central / 1pm
Mountain / 12pm Pacific.

Jason

--
Jason Downing