[LTER-im] EDI/LTER survey on your site's weather and stream flow data and ClimDB/HydroDB use

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Mon Oct 8 10:29:52 PDT 2018

Dear Information Managers,

You might have seen our email to the LTER-All list on upgrading ClimDB/HydroDB to the next generation climate data products.

We have a few more specific questions about your LTER site's weather, climate & stream flow gauging data and the use of ClimDB/HydroDB. We would like to address those via a survey. Please follow this link: <https://goo.gl/forms/6VlMWIsoJXR6Cu5F2> https://goo.gl/forms/GKQuxofZo664D3R12 to fill out the form by October 19, 2018.

Please send any feedback to Susanne Grossman-Clarke (grossmanclar at wisc.edu<mailto:grossmanclar at wisc.edu>, EDI Outreach and Training Coordinator) by October 19, 2018.

Thank you for your support!

Renée Brown, Julien Brun, Corinna Gries, Susanne Grossman-Clarke, Don Henshaw, Margaret O’Brien, Suzanne Remillard, Wade Sheldon, Colin Smith, Kristin Vanderbilt, Yang Xia

--
Susanne Grossman-Clarke, PhD
https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7231-4717
Email: grossmanclar at wisc.edu