[LTER-im] Thank you for your response: EDI/LTER survey on your site's weather and stream flow data and ClimDB/HydroDB use

SUSANNE GROSSMAN CLARKE grossmanclar at wisc.edu
Mon Nov 19 07:59:58 PST 2018

Dear IMs,

Thank you to all for responding to our survey on your site’s weather & stream flow gauging data and climDB/hydroDB use (see email below)!

Your answers give our working helpful guidance on how to move forward with developing the next generation LTER climate and hydrology data products. We will meet soon to plan the next step, which will be organizing a workshop next spring.  We continue to welcome your thoughts and input and please let us also know if you would like to join the working group.

Regards,

Renée Brown, Julien Brun, Corinna Gries, Susanne Grossman-Clarke, Don Henshaw, Julia Jones, Margaret O’Brien, Suzanne Remillard, Wade Sheldon, Colin Smith, Kristin Vanderbilt and Yang Xia