[LTER-im] zotero for lter sites

Whiteaker, Timothy L whiteaker at utexas.edu
Mon Nov 5 06:44:33 PST 2018

Dear IMs,

The best practices document on using Zotero as a reference manager for LTER site bibliographies is now complete and posted on EDI's external data management resources page.
https://environmentaldatainitiative.org/resources/external-dm-resources/

Thank you John Porter, Stace Beaulieu, and Elizabeth Dobbins for your contributions to the text and to everyone else who contributed to the discussion!

Tim Whiteaker
Research Scientist
The University of Texas at Austin