[LTER-im] Potential disruption 25-28 May of EDI services...

Mark Servilla mark.servilla at gmail.com
Thu May 24 12:43:49 PDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Just a notice of potential service disruption of the Environmental Data
Initiative Data Repository (aka PASTA) over the upcoming Memorial Day
weekend. The University of New Mexico is performing a major electrical
upgrade to its primary data center beginning Friday evening 25 May and
lasting through Monday 28 May. This upgrade will not affect EDI directly,
but may result in intermittent network outages across campus, which would
interrupt EDI's service. UNM IT states that such an outage is highly
unlikely, but we ask that your prepare accordingly. We apologize for any
inconvenience that may result from this work.

Sincerely,
Mark

---
Mark Servilla