[LTER-im] Google Maps API to require credit card?

Gastil Gastil-Buhl gastil.gastil-buhl at ucsb.edu
Mon May 14 10:48:26 PDT 2018

Hi Liz,

Our department does not have a solution yet. Other research groups besides
LTER here also have google map apps.

Has anyone yet found a workaround? I am sure we all care but we just are
not going to pile on with the same "nothing yet here". Thus the silence, I
am guessing.

Gastil

PS see you all at noon pacific. If we do not yet have a solution to the
google maps credit card dilemma before ASM, that might be a topic?

>>> http://environmentaldatainitiative.org
>>> http://sbc.marinebon.org