[LTER-im] IMC June VWC on June 11th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Tue Jun 5 18:41:12 PDT 2018

Dear IMs,

Date: Monday, June 11th at 12 pm PDT/3 pm EDT
Topic: Proposed agenda for our 1-day annual IMC meeting and continued discussion about ASM workshops
Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071

For our June VWC, IMEXEC would like to present a proposed agenda for our 1-day IMC meeting at ASM (Sunday, September 30, 2018).
We solicit your input for ideas that we may have missed or other changes you'd like to see.
Proposed draft agenda:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e4_7kb9ymbGWY8my09rHGsNnUerSbiksga3_ju9KNJg/edit

Additionally, since the ASM workshop proposal deadline has shifted to June 15th, that allows us some more opportunity to review our proposed workshop ideas, learn about any new developments and further flesh out ideas.
Proposed workshop ideas:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cjcaGmu0OdERaLeA2M129mpfD1AoAIPZ_TgJkk_Ll2k/edit#gid=0

The deadline for poster submission has shifted to June 30th.

IM-Exec continues to meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month.  You can review our notes at the IMC website (http://im.lternet.edu/home/imexec/meeting_notes). Thanks to Wade for representing the IMC on the LTER Executive board since 2016 and for attending the May Science Council meeting and providing a nice report back to us.  We would like to welcome Dan Bahauddin as our next EB Rep who will begin his ex-officio IM-Exec membership at our meeting later this month (June 25th).

See you around the water cooler!

Suzanne