[LTER-im] IMC June VWC on July 9th at 12 pm PDT / 3 pm EDT

Ken Ramsey kramsey at jornada-vmail.nmsu.edu
Mon Jul 9 13:17:12 PDT 2018

Hi All,

Here is the text from the LTER Site Renewal RFP:
Submitters should familiarize themselves with policies and best
practices recommended in the LTER Network’s Information
Management Policy (https://lternet.edu/policies/data-access) and the
LTER Information Management Guidelines
(https://im.lternet.edu/). These documents, vetted by the LTER Network
governance, identify standards that members of the
LTER community have agreed to meet and be reviewed against. They cover
policies regarding the timely publication of data,
requirements for accessing LTER data, and terms of appropriate use of
LTER data. They also provide community standards
for data management, assessment metrics and procedures, technological
recommendations, and network collaboration.

Ken

>>> "Remillard, Suzanne" <suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu> 7/3/2018
11:39 AM >>>
Dear IMs,