[LTER-im] IMC VWC on January 8 at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:15:06 PST 2018

Dear IM's,

Date: Monday, January 8th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST
Topic: New LTER Network Website hosted by NCO
Connection: https://ucsb.zoom.us/j/8058932071

Just a friendly reminder about our monthly Virtual Water Cooler (VWC) session this Monday, January 8th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST.  Marty Downs recently sent an email to our community updating us on the LTER Network web site transition and network personnel database (12/23/2017; see message below).  She is eager to get thoughts and feedback regarding the new website.  We will use this VWC session to discuss the new site with particular attention to those features that we, as information managers, interact with the most.  (Although any feedback is welcome).

The December VWC had low attendance, but sounds like a good conversation(http://im.lternet.edu/vwc-dec2017).  For February's VWC, we would like to follow up on some of those ideas and discuss strategic planning for the IMC now that EDI and NCO are both well underway and actually beginning to think about their renewal proposals.

Please make sure you have these dates and times in your calendar so that you may participate.

See you around the water cooler!

Suzanne