[LTER-im] IMC February VWC on February 12th at 12 pm PST/3 pm EST

Remillard, Suzanne suzanne.remillard at oregonstate.edu
Mon Feb 12 09:14:01 PST 2018

Just a reminder about today's VWC.

Also wanted to mention that the Guidelines for LTER Information Management Systems was approved by the LTER Executive Board in December, after a couple of clarifications in the document.  This document is posted on both the IM website and the LTER website.
http://im.lternet.edu/im_requirements/ims_guidelines