[LTER-im] LUQ's website has a new location

Eda C. Melendez-Colom edacorreo at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 14:57:00 PST 2017

Hi,
Thank you for your appreciation ir our efforts. I mus way that I Pee this error y 100% to Andrew, oír Sys Admin.
I know there must be some errors and warnings because the environment we have the website is completely different.
Please continue pointing them out to me and I will do my best to resolve them. I will give priority to those messages for missing pages/data/information.
Again. Thanks.
EDA

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:37 PM, 'Eda C. Melendez-Colom' via Luq LTER<luq-lter at googlegroups.com> wrote:   Hi,
Hi back online with a new URL: Luquillo LTER

|  |  |

|  |
Luquillo LTER

Please visit us and see our Hurricane's photos and impressions.
MaAlso, please change LUQ's official URL in the pages where refereed to.
TThanks,EDA
Eda C. Melendez Colom
 Information Manager
 LTER Program