[LTER-im] Do you use Zotero for bibliography? If so...

John Porter jhp7e at virginia.edu
Thu Nov 2 09:04:46 PDT 2017

I forgot to mention, I like to see the WHOLE LIST display on the screen
(so I can use my web browser to search within the screen). This means
that the display can be slower than it would be if you only listed a
limited number of publications at a time.  There also appears to be some
caching in Zotpress, but it needs to rebuild from time to time...

-JP